Dear TASFAA Members,
Thank you to everyone who nominated a candidate or volunteered to run this year for the TASFAA Board of Directors.
This announcement serves as the official notice to the TASFAA Community of the candidates running for the position of President-Elect and At-Large Members for the 2019-2020 TASFAA Board of Directors. The ballot will open on Monday, June 3, and the Primary Contact (voting member) for each institution will be notified via email of the ballot being open. The ballot will close on June 17th at 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Please take a few minutes to review the list of nominees below. I have attached two documents (President-Elect Candidates and At-Large Board Member Candidates) that contain a biographical statement, statement of candidacy and picture for each candidate.
Candidates for President-Elect
- Taryn Anderson – University of Dallas
- Diane Todd Sprague – University of Texas – Austin
Candidates for At-Large Board Member
- Cynthia Butler – Dallas County Community College District
- Dede Gonzales – Texas State University
- Danchees Ingram – University of Texas – Southwestern Medical Center
- Jael Perez – University of Texas – Rio Grande Valley
- Christina Pikla – Trinity University
I look forward to receiving your ballot (one per voting institution) beginning June 3. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Christopher D. Murr, Ph.D.
Nominations and Elections Committee Chair TASFAA Past President 2018
Click the link to view the attachment