Dear TASFAA Members,
The 2019-2020 balloting for the TASFAA Board of Directors has closed. The votes have been tabulated, and the below individuals have been elected to serve as the president-elect and new board members of TASFAA. I want to thank, on behalf of the board, every TASFAA member who took the time to submit a nomination and especially those individuals who agreed to stand for election and represent our members on the TASFAA Board of Directors. Thank you all very much.
- Taryn Anderson – University of Dallas
Board Members (At-Large)
- Cynthia Butler – Dallas County Community College District
- Dede Gonzales – Texas State University
- Jael Perez – University of Texas – Rio Grande Valley
- Christina Pikla – Trinity University