SPONSOR/EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk - October 11-13, 2017- San Antonio, TX
The 2017 Conference Exhibitor Space is Now at Capacity
(Please contact Sergio Gonzalez or Jael Garcia at addresses below with questions)
- Cost to exhibit is $500, in addition to the registration fee ($325 and $425 if after September 7, 2017)
Complete the online TASFAA exhibitor registration form below - payment instructions will be on the final invoice.
- You must be a paid registrant for the conference. CLICK HERE to REGISTER for the conference.
- TASFAA MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Networking exhibit space (general sessions and conference breaks will be in the exhibit area)
- TASFAA exhibitor marketing sheets with summaries and logos distributed to all attendees
- Receive nametag ribbons denoting status as an exhibitor
- Public acknowledgement of the organization’s participation as an exhibitor during the conference
- Distribution lists of registered attendees as the conference date approaches
Please send a brief 1-2 sentence description about your company and your logo to
Jael Garcia, at email@example.com, following your registration. Deadline for this is September 7, 2017.
Shipping & Set Up:
You may ship your vending items to the following address. Packages should arrive October 9th or 10th (between 6:30AM and 4:00PM):
Mark each of your boxes with the following information:
Attention: TASFAA Conference
*Your Name *
* Your Organization Name *
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk
111 E. Pecan Street
San Antonio TX 78205
***Important: please label all boxes: “Box 1 of 2”, “2 of 2” etc...***
SET UP will be Wednesday, October 11 from 8 AM-10 AM. Please e-mail Jael Garcia or Sergio Gonzalez regarding special AV, Internet, etc.
TEARDOWN will be, Thursday, Oct.12th, at 3:30 PM. Vendors must package and tape their own packages, with
completed/PRE-PAID shipping labels from your choice of courier and call courier to schedule pickup for Friday Oct. 13th at 10AM
Feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you at TASFAA!
Questions? Please contact:
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley