What is TASFAA?
The Texas Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (TASFAA) promotes the effectiveness of student financial aid programs in the post-secondary institutions of the state, facilitates communication among its members, sponsors activities in the financial aid field to promote the professional development and competency of its members.
TASFAA is a professional organization with a diverse membership
that works toward the ultimate goal of helping students gain necessary
resources to promote access and choice in their pursuit of higher
- Benefits of TASFAA Membership
TASFAA Membership benefits include:
- Training opportunities for both new and experienced aid officers
- Shared social media sites for current financial aid specific news and information
- Opportunity to establish a network of financial aid professionals
- Strong voice to policy makers and legislators at the state and national level
- Eligibility to participate in the Mack C. Adams Professional Development Scholarship to assist with the cost of training
- Electronic communication through the TASFAA web site and the TASFAA Listserv
The TASFAA membership year is November 1 through October 31. Membership can be applied for or renewed online. Please note: Registration for the annual conference, which occurs in October, requires that your membership be paid for that year.
What does it cost to become a member?
Membership dues for TASFAA are a flat rate of $250 for all membership categories. All employees of a member institution are considered TASFAA members and may attend TASFAA sponsored events at no additional charge over the registration fee. Institutional membership includes listing any employee of a member institution in the TASFAA Online Membership Directory.
If you have any questions regarding this information or concerns regarding TASFAA membership, please contact the TASFAA Membership Committee at email@example.com.