**Click Here to Join TASFAA
TASFAA Mission Statement
The Texas Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (TASFAA) is a professional statewide organization with diverse membership that works towards the ultimate goal of providing students with the resources and choices necessary to access higher education opportunities.
Established in 1967, TASFAA serves multiple roles including:
- Encouraging students to pursue higher education.
- Promoting student financial aid programs in the post-secondary institutions of the state.
- Facilitating communication, activities, services and professional development among constituencies involved in student financial aid administration in the state.
- Inspiring professional competencies in the field of student financial aid administration.
- Motivating innovation and creativity in the financial aid field to span all cohorts.
Encourage, Promote, Facilitate, Inspire, Motivate